Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Justin and the potty

So as I explained in an earlier post, Justin is now potty trained and doing great! Some funny things happen along the way that I want to write so I always remember. The other day we were in the car and Justin told me he had to go "pee pee." We were headed home, so I asked him if he could hold it until we got home. He quickly put both hands over his crotch and held on tight! I realized he only understoond the literal meaning. Another funny happened the other day when Justin was sitting on the potty. We figured out a great way for the pee to actually get into the toilet and not shoot right out and completely miss; he leans way forward and tucks his head down so he can watch everything that's going on, and it makes the pee go down instead of straight forward. Well he did this one particular time and it came out hard and fast this time and because he was watching, he yelled out excitedly, "bubbles!" Most of the time it comes out slow, but this time he had a lot and he was right, there were tons of bubbles! He was super excited about them.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is so funny! I still think it's awesome that he is potty trained. Congrats little man!

Followers