Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Are we ghetto or what?!

Tonight we had an open house at Trey's school. When it was over, Ryan went to get the car and the three boys and I waited at the curb for him to come pick us up. It was dark outside so it was hard to see the cars. Trey was watching each car that approached carefully to see if it was Ryan. Finally he said, "Isn't Dad EVER going to come?" And right after he said that, I heard a loud, squeaky car coming down the street, and I said, "Well can't you hear the car coming now Trey?" And then just as he was about to pull up in front of us, the front right headlight (which had been dangling for a while now) fell off the car. It couldn't have been more perfect timing!! It was like straight from a movie. We had a good laugh. That car is just falling apart more by the day. We do have a much nicer and newer version, but it's in the shop today.

1 comment:

Amber and The Boys said...

LOL I love it! You never told me if you guys got a van? And hey, I got the apron yesterday. So So cute! Thanks so much!!!!

Followers