Sunday, March 28, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

I was trying to be a little more like my friend Amber this year on St. Patrick's Day. She's always doing fun and festive food for holidays. So this St. Patrick's day I made a fun little pudding pie with a kiwi clover on it, it was yummy. For dinner I found a great idea, but it didn't work. I was going to do little bagel pizzas with the cross section cut out of a green pepper (would would also look like a clover) but my green pepper ended up being way bigger than my mini bagels. Oh well, it was a cute idea. There's always next year. The boys wouldn't have eaten the green peppers anyway, so we just did the pizza bagels. And a funny little thing...I was talking about leprechauns with my boys and we were headed to the store and when we got out of the car, Trey was totally convinced that he saw a leprechaun funning away! Then he went all around the car searching for him and found a little gold looking piece of medal and thought it was a gold coin that the leprechaun left him. I couldn't have planned it any better!

No comments:

Followers