Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Tooth Fairy forgot!

Yesterday Trey lost his 3rd tooth. He and Justin were headed to the dentist today and he had a very loose tooth. I told him that the dentist might try to pull it out, so last night he asked me if I would do it so the dentist wouldn't have to. So we got the tooth out.


Trey put the tooth in a bag and set it on his dresser for the tooth fairy to come. Well, that darn tooth fairy completely forgot to come!! So this morning he came in my bedroom with the tooth and told me how she forgot to come, I sat up quickly from bed and I felt so bad! I told him that one time that happened to me when I was a kid and I ended up getting more money. Ryan and I were out this evening and Grandma and Grandpa were babysitting, so I found this note on his dresser when we got home.

If you can't read it, it says, "Dear Tooth Fairy, you forgot my tooth. Will you please give me extra money." Pretty funny, we had a good laugh.

So the tooth fairy wrote him back, and here's what she said,

Dear Trey,
I am sorry I didn't get by your house last light, you wouldn't believe how many children lost teeth yesterday! Here’s a dollar for you!
Love,
The Tooth Fairy


He received a quarter for the first two teeth, so hopefully he'll be happy with a dollar! And maybe he'll be glad the tooth fairy forgot!

No comments:

Followers