Sunday, October 4, 2009

General Conference

I LOVE General Conference! I remember so well being young and being so anxious for General Conference to be over, but now I can't get enough. I could keep listening for days. It fills me completely. And it went so well this weekend, the little boys played nicely and pretty quietly with toys and Trey actually really listened, without even being asked, he wanted to and sat through pretty much all of it! I was so proud of him. Last Sunday we attended a baptism at church. After it was over, I asked him if he liked it. He said that at the end he felt really happy and cried a little. I explained to him that he was feeling the influence of the Holy Ghost, telling him that these things were true and right. He told me he knew that already! We've been very filled lately. I'm so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Followers