Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New best friend

This is Justin's new best friend. Grandma and Grandpa Schade bought this for him recently when we went up to the Jelly Belly Factory. He takes this straw everywhere, including preschool and bed, and includes it in everything. Just tonight we were saying who our best buddies are and "Jelly Bean" was mentioned by Justin too. That's what he calls him, Jelly Bean. I told myself I would never put pictures of food I made on my blog, but here I go! I guess this isn't really food, but treats, yum yum! These are the Halloween treats I made to give mostly to all the boys' teachers at school and church. And I just think they're really cute and wanted to remember them so I'm putting them on my blog. The caramel apple idea is from Enrichment Super Saturday a few weeks ago. These are the Enrichment ones. They were SO tastey! They're my new favorite treat at night afters the buds go down to bed. I also made these at Super Saturday, cookie ingredients in a jar.
Also, soups in a jar.
Lately, I've had an obsession with wigs!! I bought 4 wigs this Halloween season, this one I like best on Justin. He actually likes it too. We went to the store a number of times and Justin was the only one willing to try on all the wigs for me. We got some good laughs in the store, some other people walking by did too.

Justin showing off Ryan's Halloween wig...an 80's mullet!

Trey's turn, I finally convinced him to put it on, and then he really got in character!
Last Friday, Justin came home from preschool with this all over his face. I thought it was so cute and apparently so did he. We finally got him happy with his Halloween costume just a few days earlier, a race car driver, and then he came home with this on his face and wanted to be a kitty instead!
But we finally convinced him to be the race car driver. Here's the boys before the ward trunk or treat.
The ward Trunk or Treat.
Ryan--80's mullet guy
Nanci--70's disco girl
Trey--Indiana Jones
Justin--race car driver
Seth--chicken

Justin posing with his Sunbeam teachers! They definately won for costumes of the night. She made them, they were amazing. The baby is Boo (from Monsters Inc.), she doesn't have her hood on.
Justin won a pumpkin for trying so hard at pumpkin bowling.

No comments:

Followers