Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair

You can never not have fun when you've got a wig around the house. I bought this wig last week for me for Halloween, but I had to put it on my boys, for my enjoyment. Justin is the only one I got pictures of, but all of the boys were wearing it. I guess I'm the one that has the most fun!
It seems like somebody always needs a haircut. Check out Justin's mohawk, he wasn't too pleased, but again, I had a lot of fun with it! His hair is so blonde and beautiful, I wish I could take it put it right on my head!

Then it was time for Seth to get another hair cut. That kid was born with so much blonde hair, well they all were, but especially Seth. So he's been getting hair cuts his whole life. This was probably his sixth one and he's not even one year old yet! It's almost impossible to cut his hair, he moves around like crazy, and I can't use the clippers yet because his hair is too soft and fine. But we eventually get it cut, it's pretty uneven, but it's better. Now he looks like a little boy to me.

This is a pretty typical picture of when Justin goes outside. He always seems to end up in the pool, clothes on and sopping wet. He got caught here. But he loves it!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I LOVE the wig on Justin. Too funny. I'm sure you will look fantastic in it too . . . you'll have to post pictures!

Followers