Friday, June 5, 2009

Okay, okay, I started a blog!!

Finally! I decided to start a blog! I always said I would never do it, but I decided I can't stand scrap booking and I need a way to preserve our memories. Too many funny, crazy, wonderful, and chaotic things go on around here and I want to remember and have something for my boys to look back on some day. So if anyone else wants to check it out, they can also. I'm sure things will change as I go, but for now, I just need to get some of what's going on in our lives recorded, so here we go!

Here's a little bit about my family. I live with my husband Ryan, and my three little boys, Trey-6, Justin-3, and Seth-8 months. We live in northern California and have been here for about one year. Ryan and I met at BYU in Provo, Utah about nine years ago and got married about a year and a half later. Now jump to several years later and here we are with three sweet little boys. They are my everything!





1 comment:

yours truly said...

where in norcal are you?

Followers