Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life Part II

So of course I was feeling way better this morning, but it didn't take long for life to happen again and to get frustrated again. But I did remember the original feelings that I was having that made me write in my blog yesterday. It just seems like someone is ALWAYS crying! And I get tired of it. But really what's new? That pretty much is the story of my life, and everyone who is reading this is experiencing the same thing, with small children. So you just hope that the sweet moments outweigh and help you forget the tough ones.

For example, today (and most days) the 3 boys love to jump on my bed (that's okay with me as long as everyone is happy) and rock out to the Beach Boys. Or when Justin comes to me while I'm in the shower and tells me he got an owie, but that he's okay. Or how so many times when Justin or Seth leave the room, they blow me kisses. Or how at the end of prayers in my house Seth claps, and he does it at church too while everyone else is silent! Or when Justin does something bad, he then says, "Just kidding!" As if that makes it okay. Or my last example happened the other day when Justin slammed the back sliding door on Seth's finger and so we had a little talk about that not being okay to do. He looked at me and said, "We'll just buy him a new one!"

Those moments make everything okay, in fact way more than okay, great! This morning Seth was really fussy and crying a lot and Trey said to him, "Oh Seth, life is just so hard, isn't it!" I just chuckled inside.

One more thing, recently I watched this video and it made me realize how easy and blessed my life is. Not that I don't know that already, but it's a nice reminder. WATCH IT...it's great. Here's the link...www.lds.org. Scroll down to the videos and watch, "My New Life". You won't regret it.

2 comments:

Vindie said...

Hey Nanci...I love your blog! So glad I found you on here. I really like that video and the entire story. You are an incredible mom, and I love your boys!

MollyE said...

Nanci, thanks so much for these posts about your life. I had no idea about Justin, and I feel for you. When you have a special needs kid everything is harder. But you have the medical scares too, which we have not experienced yet. You are one of the most amazing people and I know you are the best Mom to your boys. Wish we could get together, I didn't realize we had so much in common with our boys. Love ya!

Followers