Friday, September 25, 2009

Seth's prom dates


The other day we were in the Kaiser pharmacy waiting for a perscription and this really old lady walks in with her husband, and stops when she gets to us. She looks at my boys and is just giddy, she makes several comments on how handsome they are and then she says, "Now which one should I take to the prom?" She studies all the boys and then tells me she'll tell me her decision on the way out! So on her way out, we were still sitting there waiting, she finally decides on Seth. It was really funny and cute. So then at church a few weeks later, Addison Merrill, this cute 11-year old in our ward, is playing with Seth and says, "Seth will you be my prom date?" Well, I had to inform her that he was already going with an 85 year old woman!! Seth is bringin in the ladies right and left! He's not even 1 year old and already has 2 prom dates!


Seth's new nursing position


Seth has always been my wiggliest baby, starting from in the womb. Well recently he has decided he can't be still when nursing either. Well, he's never really been still, he's always playing with his hands and kicking his legs, but now he's really all over the place. He'll latch onto me and stick his butt completely up in the air with his legs straight beneath him and then walk all around, and it just cracks me up. I just can't stop laughing every time he does it. I'd put a picture of it in, but I don't take pictures of myself while I'm nursing. It's a site to see though.

1 comment:

Joe, Jennifer, Clara, Hannah, Eliza, Isaiah said...

That gives new meaning to "grabbing lunch on-the-go!" :) How funny!!!

Followers