Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mad cow

This weekend we went to a little animal farm. We discovered a couple of things, that cows have super long tongues and that they can get a little frustrated! After several unsuccessful attempts at feeding this cow, he was not too happy, and then the kids got sad. It's pretty funny. I decided that if pictures are worth a thousand words, well then videos must be worth a million. So here's how it went.



Well, I decided to try again with another cow, and man this one had some major tongue action goin' on. But I was successful at the feeding!



Finally, the boys decided it was safe to try, but only with the sheep and goats.



Here are the still shots:










All dudes in the tub

Tonight I put all three dudes in the tub together, it was a first. A little messy, but fun.




1 comment:

Jen said...

This reminds me of our boys! So fun!

Followers