Sunday, September 6, 2009

Contra Loma

Contra Loma pool is one of the coolest pools I've ever been to. It overlooks a big reservoir. It's got the best of everything. It's zero entry with twenty feet or so of sand and then as it gets a little deeper the sand ends and it's just cement bottom. So sand and pool all in one, perfect! Plus, there's grass to put your towels on, so it's nice and soft, and not sandy, it's wonderful! Too bad we just discovered it at the end of the summer. We went last week with some friends from the ward.






Race Car Song
Recently Ryan introduced the song "Going the Distance" by Cake to my kids, not exactly a kid's artist, but they love it. They call it the race car song and always want to listen to it. Well, this video just hits me funny when I watch it, they just don't stop what they're doing the whole time, Justin bouncing and Trey munching on some carrots.


2 comments:

Jen said...

That IS so funny! I laughed the whole time. Trey, so serious. Just, so... um... bouncy! :)

Jen said...

I mean Just-in, so...um... bouncy! :)

Followers