Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hustle!

This may not be funny when I retell it, but at the moment, it was hillarious. We went to a park today to play baseball. I was batting (Nanci), Ryan was pitching, and Trey and Justin were fielding. Seth was grazing on the grass off to the side. Trey was running back and forth, back and forth fielding the balls as Justin just watched him pass by him over and over. If anyone knows Justin, he doesn't really run because of his motor difficulties. At one point, Trey said as he was running by Justin, "You need to hustle!" It was so funny because first he wasn't even moving, let alone hustling, and second, if he was moving, he doesn't hustle very well! Trey was having to do all the work! Ryan and I had a good laugh.

2 comments:

Joe, Jennifer, Clara, Hannah, Eliza, Isaiah said...

Nanci!!!
I just discovered your blog off Diana's....I LOVE getting to see your sweet boys!! It will be fun to keep up on what you guys are up to. You look so cute and happy:) Diana and I were just talking the other day about how you and I would keep driving away when she would try to get in the car after volleyball! ha!
Love, Jennifer (Hackenbruck)

Shannon said...

What cute kids! I miss you guys! We are putting together a preschool for Whitney's age group and I wish you and Justin could be a part of it.

Followers