Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First Day of School!

I know the first day of school was forever ago, but here it is! I haven't even wrapped up summer yet on my blog! Here are Trey and Justin on their first day of school. Trey is in 2nd grade and Justin started kindergarten. Justin was placed in a special class in a different school, called Monte Gardens, and I really didn't want them in different schools so I tried to get Trey into the same school. I didn't think he got in, but I called one last time the day before school started and found out he did! We were thrilled, well not Trey. But then he found out one of his good friends was going to be in his class and then he was okay. Here's Trey and his friend JT.

Even Grandpa was there for the big day!

I was so sad for summer to be over and school to begin, but now we're in the swing of things and it's all good. I was worried about Justin going 5 days a week and starting so early, but he's loving it. He wasn't at first. He didn't want to go or be dropped off. We started a carpool with our friends the Taylors, and it has been wonderful. Trey and JT are great friends and Justin LOVES Caroline, the 5th grader and she loves him too. So it works out great!


1 comment:

Joe, Jennifer, Clara, Hannah, Eliza, Isaiah said...

Nanci-The boys are SO cute!! I loved seeing your dad in a picture too!! I'm glad school is off to a great start :)

Followers