Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where's Nolan?

My friend Lacy went to Girl's Camp for our church this week and I watched her 2 kids for two days. I had the brilliant idea of taking all 5 kids swimming! Two one and a half year olds, and a 4, 5, and 7 year old. Only the 7 year old can swim. What was I thinking?! My friend Laura said she would do it with me, along with her two young kids. I apologize Lacy, it wasn't the smartest idea. It all turned out fine though. But it was so funny when we were leaving, I was a bit frazzled after constantly trying to keep track of everyone, and I couldn't find Nolan (the other one and a half year old). We were walking out and I was looking everywhere for him and couldn't see him and was getting nervous and was yelling out, "Where's Nolan?!" Laura looked over at me and said, "He's in your arms." Well, thank goodness for that.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

ha!ha!ha! (phew!)

Lacy said...

SO FUNNY!! I am laughin because I can totally picture that happening!! you guys are the best, the kids have such a great time. Thanks for watching them :):)

Followers