Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Seth's hair cut

No, it's not Seth's first hair cut! He's had so many I can't keep track any more. He's the kid that was born with a FULL head of blonde hair. We got so many comments about his hair when he was born. I have to say, it was pretty darn cute. I would include a picture of when he was born, but it's too much work. Those pictures are on a cd somewhere else. Maybe I'll add it later.

Anyway, here's Seth before his hair cut. We let it get really long. It was kind of fun and quite curly. I'm a fan of short hair for my boys because I DON'T like dealing with BED-HEAD!! I'm not a fan. And when it's short, you don't have to do anything. But this was so cute on Seth, we let it hang out for a while before I finally chopped it.


The after shot in the tub.


1 comment:

Amber and The Boys said...

Wow-in the first few pictures he looks so different than the kid I met almost a year ago, but in the final picture he looks just like a Dickman!

Followers