Friday, April 23, 2010

Funny things

Sometimes little funny things will happen that will just make my day. Yesterday one of the things happened. And it won't even be funny to retell, but when I re-read it, it will put a smile on my face and make me chuckle. Yesterday after I picked up Trey from school, we all got in the car and Trey and Justin sit way in the back of the van. Seth and Emma (she's our friend that we carpool with) in the middle. I could hear lots of laughter, but I wasn't paying attention to what it was about. It went on for a couple of minutes before I really paid attention and I looked in my rear view mirror and Trey and Justin were being blown to pieces, and LOVING it!! They were cracking up hysterically. The sight was just too funny, I started laughing and couldn't stop. I was driving and laughing so hard and having a hard time keeping my eyes open because I was laughing so hard. The wind was blowing against us and making it extra windy and blowing right on the boys. It just made my day. I love laughing like that. I wish it happened a lot more. But when it does, I love it! I wish I had a video of it. It'd make a great you-tube video!

No comments:

Followers