Sunday, June 26, 2011

Special Kids Day

Every year for the third year in a row now we've attended Special Kids Day. The Lions Club puts on this event for kids with special needs, and we are always invited. It's like a big fair that we get to go to for free! It's such a neat event they put on. There's free BBQ and tons of treats, tons of booths and a petting zoo and a fire truck and games and lots more. Anyway, we love it every year. Here's a few pictures from it this year, a couple of months ago now. My belly is a lot bigger now!













On the tractor ride.




Free popcycles, what can beat that?!







This year for Mother's Day the boys made me a little shrine. I heard them come into my room early in the morning and then sneak out. I was so out of it, I didn't see it until over an hour or so later. They were so sweet, they just played quietly in their bedroom until Ryan and I decided to get up. Trey is always the mastermind behind all these projects. And he is so creative and cute about it. He painted these stones and then helped Justin paint one for me too.




No comments:

Followers