Sunday, January 23, 2011

December Recap

December came and went, and not a blog entry was entered throughout the whole month. So here's a little recap of our holiday adventures. Christmas was nice, but busy. I started off with a school craft fair project, my first one ever, and maybe my last! It was a lot of work, for not a whole lot of pay. But I'm glad I did it. I made caramel apples and they were yummy!! My kitchen was a mess.




We were jammin while practicing for the ward Christmas party, Ryan played the guitar and Justin practiced too!

My 2 Santas!
Seth was skeptical of this guy in a red suit.


Christmas Eve.

Santa brought Trey a piano for Christmas! We love it!

This was a project for Seth. I found it in Family Fun Magazine, thought it was going to be quick and I waited until late Christmas Eve to start, not a good idea. And it's still today not quite finished.




Seth LOVES his monkey!


Justin was excited about all his gifts.

Especially this one.

"YESSSSSSSS!"






Ryan had the week off after Christmas, we went to a couple of museums.



This cool air blower blew balls...
...and hair.





Justin's nick name is "Beast."

Justin loves his new glasses.


Feeding the ducks.






Justin's little mouse friend fell in the toilet. So we had to wash him and then blow dry him.

Trey put on a magic show for us. He got all his tricks from a book and made his little stage.

Seth was impressed with his tricks. Notice Seth is wearing pants AND shorts.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Man alive, you've been having a blast out there in sunny CA! I miss you guys! You look really *hot* Nanci. I always admire how fit you are!

MollyE said...

I love your kitchen you made and your crafty apples. Very impressive!

Followers